Smart leaders throughout the world are using the easily implementable Heart, Head & Hand approach to persuade people to take action.
Whether you are looking to persuade your customers, staff, or board, in this fast-paced, highly interactive half- or full-day program, you will discover a practical approach to persuading people to do what you want them to do.
- You’ll understand that all communication is a means to an end goal – and you’ll be able to efficiently and effectively map your route
- You’ll acquire an easy-to-implement structure for persuasive communication
- You’ll develop and practice a persuasive presentation of your choice.
“Thaler, your program was phenomenal! I was very impressed with the content, your delivery and the practical ideas we can immediately incorporate into our professional lives. You kept the program moving and everyone engaged. Your passion with your work was evident throughout. I heard from another attendee, ‘this was the best session I have ever attended at Women Presidents’ Organization conferences!’ You truly made an impact!”
– Paulette Turner, President, Integrated Leadership Concepts
Large and small organizations throughout the world are investing in establishing Heart, Head & Hand as the preferred model for both internal and external communication. As a result, smart leaders are more confidently and effectively engaging with customers and prospects, resulting in increased sales, donations, and influence.
As a result of the group training and individual coaching that we receive from Thaler, Wellspring staff are presenting their work in ways that show more confidence and organization, while letting the passion for our work shine through.
– John and Myles Taylor, Wellspring Advisors
Heart, Head & Hand® is a registered trademark of Thaler Pekar & Partners.