A 2-Day Deep Dive, with Extensive One-on-One Follow-Up
An ability to quickly filter, synthesize, and communicate meaning is the pressing requirement of leadership. This program is designed for senior executives and visionary entrepreneurs who are already able communicators and who wish to more efficiently and effectively connect with audiences. Building upon your established presence, authenticity, and integrity, you will increase your credibility and your approachability. You will draw upon your intellect, creativity, and courage to build greater influence.
As a result of your two-day deep dive and our extensive follow-up, you will excel at
- Stimulating your listener’s desire to take and sustain action
- Communicating your competitive advantage with clarity and conviction
- Generating alignment, cohesion, and empathy
- Connecting and making sense of the past, present, and future of your work
- Using story to succinctly synthesize data, reason, and emotion
- Increasing transparency and understanding
- Catalyzing greater creativity and courage in your teams
- Enhancing your role as Chief Influencer of Culture.
As a member of this small cohort, you receive
- 2-Day Deep Dive with a small group of exceptional leaders from the corporate, philanthropic, nonprofit, and government sectors
- 5 Hours of individual Executive Coaching, by telephone or video conferencing, following the May event and scheduled at your request
- 4 months of Email Support following the May event
- 3 months of bi-weekly guided bite-sized exercises via email, ensuring the sustainability of your advances in communication
- A personal bound notebook, filled with our proprietary processes (Heart, Head & Hand®, Invitational Incline™, Engagement Equation™)
- Membership in a network of other influential leaders who share your passion for transformational communication.
- Monday, May 22 & Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM Monday + Dinner at 7
- 8:30 AM – 4 PM Tuesday
- A beautiful location in Greenwich Village, Manhattan
- Executive Coaching following, scheduled at your request
Breakfast, lunch, snacks & beverages included each day. Dinner on Monday will be at a nearby restaurant. It is included in your registration, but optional to attend.
“You owe it to yourself to discover the next level of connection with your listener – beyond simple engagement to building purpose and urgency. Thaler and Jay have found powerful, mechanistic components to impactful communication. They want to share those blueprints with you to unlock your potential to be heard. This will transform your approach to transferring information, motivating others, and sharing your vision. In short, a powerful set of tools for more effective leadership.” — Matt McFarlane, lawyer, scientist, and social entrepreneur