A Half Day Introduction to Invitational Communication
Discover compelling new ways to develop trusting and loyal relationships with customers and colleagues. Through practical exercises, reflection, and a good amount of play, you will:
- Unleash your agility as a communicator: your capacity for both strategic and spontaneous communication
- Increase your ability to productively respond to the signals and complexity surrounding you
- Discover how being agile helps you regain and maintain control
- Practice quickly building rapport and value, and making decisions
- Gain creative courage and empower yourself and others to act.
This fun and fast-moving program is open to anyone interested in expanding their capacity for connectivity, flexibility, and resilience through communication.
- Friday, April 21, 2017
- Breakfast at 8:30 AM, program 9 AM – noon
- A beautiful location in Lower Manhattan.
“I’ve played with ‘Yes, and’ before, in different contexts, and this is the first time I get what ‘Yes, and’ means! I watched as the group embraced it and applied it, and I saw how it helped us grow as leaders and communicators.” – Joan Bluestone Landorf
“I consciously employ additive communication practices frequently. It has made an observable difference when engaging with folks who are notorious for being ‘difficult’ to communicate with, and it has generated a sense of cohesion and camaraderie with others.” – Katrina Hoffman, President/CEO, Prince William Sound Science Center